Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
by ROWLING, J.K
- near fine
- Near Fine/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Gloucester City, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is the second book in J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series. The story follows Harry Potter, a young wizard attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, as he and his friends Ron and Hermione investigate a series of attacks on students by a mysterious monster. Harry discovers the monster is actually a basilisk, a giant serpent that can kill with a single glance. With the help of his friends and new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Gilderoy Lockhart, Harry must enter the Chamber of Secrets to defeat the basilisk and save his schoolmates, including Ron's younger sister Ginny who has been taken hostage by the evil wizard, Tom Riddle.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- ROWLING, J.K
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Arthur A. Levine Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
All books are first editions unless otherwise noted. All books are returnable within ten days if returned in the same condition as sent. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, PAYPAL, checks and money orders. New Jersey residents please add 6.625% sales tax. All items guaranteed, all items subject to prior sale. Members ABAA, ILAB. Shipping is $4.50 for Media Mail, $10.00 for Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Tracking is provided for every order. Alternate shipping available by request. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
About the Seller
About Between the Covers- Rare Books, Inc. ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....