The Haunted House. Hilaire Belloc. 1927
by Hilaire Belloc
- See description
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Belloc. Hilaire. The Haunted House. Arrowsmith, London, 1927. First edition. 8vo. Blue cloth light grey titles to front and spine. Top edge yellow. Pp270 with 25 illustration by G K Chesterton, as called for. Binding is worn and chipped on edges with small loss. One full page illustration is loose otherwise book is bright and tight. Neat ownership inscription on front free end paper of Stella Tennyson Jesse, sister of the author F. Tennyson Jesse.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Goods remain the property of Roz Hulse until payment is cleared. All goods are returnable if you are not happy with your purchase. You must contact me within 7 days of receipt for return and refund instructions. When item is received in the same condition as sent a full refund is given. I look forward to providing you with the book or map you are seeking and giving you the best customer care.
About the Seller
About Roz Hulse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...