HAUPTSTROMUNGEN DER GEGENWARTSPHILOSOPHIE
by Wolfgang Stegmuller
- near fine
- Near Fine/good +
Blue Hill, Maine
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HAUPTSTROMUNGEN DER GEGENWARTSPHILOSOPHIE
- Wolfgang Stegmuller
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- good +
- Quantity available
- Alfred Kroner Verlag
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Text in German;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Andre Strong Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.