Hawaii: Its Stamps and Postal History
by Meyer, Henry A.; Harris, Rear Adm. Frederic R.; Davey, William J.; Bash, John K.; et al
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- RareNonFiction.com (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Hawaii: Its Stamps and Postal History
- Meyer, Henry A.; Harris, Rear Adm. Frederic R.; Davey, William J.; Bash, John K.; et al
- Davey, William J.
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- The Philatelic Foundation
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Philately - Hawaii, Hawaii - stamps, Hawaii - postal history
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiques And Collectibles; Reference;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items packed very securely in sturdy new cardboard cartons and shipped promptly with tracking and full insurance. Higher value items double- or triple-boxed. In addition to traditional payment methods we are pleased to accept BTC, ETH, LTC and DASH.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]