Health of Our Children
by Frank, Doctor; [Perry, Joseph Franklin]
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, bookseller ticket and owner name (dated 1890) on front free endpaper.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Health of Our Children
- Frank, Doctor; [Perry, Joseph Franklin]
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, bookseller ticket and owner name (dated 1890) on front free endpaper.
- Quantity available
- Thayer Publishing House
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Public Health, INFANT And Child Health, INFANT Mortality
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]