by Habberton, John
- Fair/No Jacket
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: The Goldsmith Publishing Company A well read book, not dated but would think an early 1900s edition. Pages yellowed evenly! Inscription on ffep ( which is loose) dated 1939 but as stated I think the edition is earlier.Gutter at front is cracked but binding is still solid. Green cloth covered boards with two children and a goat illustrated. All edges are rubbed and fraying at spine ends. Written for adults but became very popular with children ..... even made into a film!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Helen's Babies
- Habberton, John
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity Available
- The Goldsmith Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Fiction Vintage John Habberton
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...