A Help to English History; containing A Succession of all the Kings of England, Saxons, and the Britons; the Kings and Princes of Wales; the Kings and Lords of Man: and Isle of Wight. As also of the Dukes, Marquises, Earls, and Bishops thereof. With the Descriptions of the Places from whence they had their Titles. [ ] With the coats of arms of the nobility. [ ] Now first published by Paul Wright.
by HEYLYN, Peter
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Antiquariat Burgverlag (AT)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Help to English History; containing A Succession of all the Kings of England, Saxons, and the Britons; the Kings and Princes of Wales; the Kings and Lords of Man: and Isle of Wight. As also of the Dukes, Marquises, Earls, and Bishops thereof. With the Descriptions of the Places from whence they had their Titles. […] With the coats of arms of the nobility. […] Now first published by Paul Wright.
- HEYLYN, Peter
- Book Condition
- London, Printed for the editor sold by Mr. Brathurst [a. o.] 1773.
- Geschichte, Heraldik, England
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged, provided there is cause for complaint. All items are complete and, regarding their age, in good condition, unless otherwise stated. Small defects are not always indicated but have been taken into account when pricing the items. Prices are not negotiable. Invoices are to be paid on receipt of the order without deduction. The title of goods does not pass to the purchaser until the invoice is paid in full. The place of performance and jurisdiction for both parties is Vienna, Austria. Deliveries to new customers are to be paid on delivery or in advance. All orders will be dealt with strictly in order of receipt.
About the Seller
About Antiquariat Burgverlag
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....