HENDERSON'S AUSTRALIAN FAMILIES A Genealogical and Biographical Record. Volume I.
by Henderson, Alexander
- Very Good+
Standard Delivery: 1 to 28 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- M & A Simper Bookbinders (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- HENDERSON'S AUSTRALIAN FAMILIES A Genealogical and Biographical Record. Volume I.
- Henderson, Alexander
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- First Edition
- A. Henderson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- local history; Genealogy;
Terms of Sale
M & A Simper Bookbinders
Every attempt is made to describe books as accurately as possible. Any book found to be not as described can be returned with in seven days, please advise us of your intent to return as soon as possible. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Bankcard, Bank drafts made out to Australian Dollars. POSTAGE COSTS WILL VARY DEPENDENT ON WEIGHT OF BOOK, PLEASE EMAIL FOR A FIRM QUOTE ON POSTAGE COSTS. DIGITAL IMAGES OF BOOKS SUPPLIED UPON REQUEST
About the Seller
About M & A Simper Bookbinders
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]