Henry Miller's Book of Friends. (signed by the author) A Tribute to Friends of Long Ago.
by MILLER, HENRY
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- G. F. Wilkinson Books, member IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Henry Miller's Book of Friends. (signed by the author) A Tribute to Friends of Long Ago.
- MILLER, HENRY
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Limited Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Capra Press
- Place of Publication
- Santa Barbara
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
G. F. Wilkinson Books, member IOBA
Credit card processing through Biblio. Checks with order. Libraries may be invoiced. All books guaranteed returnable if not as described. Please notify us within 5 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About G. F. Wilkinson Books, member IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]