Henry P. Davison: The Record of a Useful Life [Signed]
by Lamont, Thomas W
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Henry P. Davison: The Record of a Useful Life [Signed]
- Lamont, Thomas W
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Harper & Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- MARK SULLIVAN
- Bookseller catalogs
- Banking and Finance;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.