The Highlands of Kaffraria: A review of outstanding incidents in Kaffirland and British Kaffraria......
by A. W. Burton
- Very Good+/Near Fine
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Highlands of Kaffraria
- A. W. Burton
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket Condition
- Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- Second Edition
- C. Struik (PTY) LTD
- Place of Publication
- Cape Town
- Date Published
- 6 1/2 x 8 5/8
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military related; Rare and Valuable; Signed and/or Dedicated;
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...