Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: William Morrow & Co., 1967. Classic author of 18 books regarding young adults coming of age in the world of sports.Ex-library but only has one book pocket and two pages with library stampings (none on page edges). Jacket spine has small white square with letter T. No chips on jacket. Boards clean.. 10th Printing. Cloth. Very Good/Good/Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Juvenile.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Timothy Norlen Bookseller (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Tunis, John R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Good/Very Good
- 10th Printing
- William Morrow & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Childrens Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Timothy Norlen Bookseller
Books sent out within 24 - 48 hours upon receipt of order. Return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives that is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
SANTA BARBARA, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Timothy Norlen Bookseller
I am a internet based bookstore that specializes in Modern First Editions, film sources, Mystery and Detective fiction and Western Americana. I have approximately 10,000 books, primarily first editions with about 1300 of them signed by the author. I try and stock only books that are sound, clean and attractive.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]