THE HILL OF DEVI being Letters from Dewas State Senior
by FORSTER, E. M
- See description
Standard Delivery: 3 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Very good condition in original dust jacket (now price-clipped) with chipping to edges & light soiling; else good condition.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HILL OF DEVI being Letters from Dewas State Senior
- FORSTER, E. M
- black-and-white photographs
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- 1st edition
- Edward Arnold & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. If sending a check, or money order, it is advisable to contact us first to request that the book be reserved for you pending receipt of payment. Any item purchased from Bison Books is returnable, postpaid, within ten days of receipt if it is found to be different than as described. GST will be charged on all Canadian orders. Actual postage costs, if greater than quoted, due to extra weight or size, will be quoted to you by email upon receiving your order or inquiry.
About the Seller
About BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]