Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Book Bazaar (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE HILL OF DEVI Being Letters from Dewas State Senior
- Forster, E.M
- Book condition
- 1st U.K. Edition
- Edward Arnold & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Literature, History, India
Terms of Sale
Visa, MasterCard accepted. In Canada e-Transfer preferred - also 5% GST will be added to Canadian orders. All books guaranteed as described and may be returned within 2 or 3 days of receipt and notification. Restocking charges may apply. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. We Track every parcel..
About the Seller
About Book Bazaar
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]