His Eye is on the Sparrow. A Bantam Giant A985
by Waters Ethel with Charles Samuels
- Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Bantam Books, 1952 A nice clean Bantam first printing, no marks or inscriptions. Reading creases on spine otherwise very little shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- His Eye is on the Sparrow. A Bantam Giant A985
- Waters Ethel with Charles Samuels
- Mass Market Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Bantam First Printing
- Bantam Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Autobiography Ethel Waters
- 16mo - over 5¾" - 6¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.