Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: Thomas Nelson And Sons Ltd. Undated, circa 1920s. 428pp, with seven illustrations. Original brown pictorial cloth. Firm binding, clean & bright. Internally, occasional light spotting.. Hardcover. Very Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- His Highness: A Public School Story.
- Hadath, Gunby
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Thomas Nelson And Sons Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Gunby Hadath Boys School Story.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Children's Books;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]