HISTOIRE ET COSTUMES ORDRES RELIGIEUX, Civils et Militaires (two volumes)
by Tiron, M l'Abbe (enalrged by Cardinal Lambruschini)
- Good/No Jacket
Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HISTOIRE ET COSTUMES ORDRES RELIGIEUX, Civils et Militaires (two volumes)
- Tiron, M l'Abbe (enalrged by Cardinal Lambruschini)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Librairie Ethnographique, Paris
- Date Published
- ecclesiology france french
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills
Postage & Shipping Our postal charges are automatically set and are based on the average weight of books. If the actual weight of the book is less, then we will reduce the price charged accordingly. If the weight is slightly greater then we will absorb the extra cost. If however the book or set of books is greatly in excess of the set rate, we will notify you by email and proceed with the order when you have confirmed acceptance. Please note that estimates of shipping times are estimates only which have been given by Royal Mail or Parcel Force. Actual arrival times may vary. Refunds Returns may be made if books are found not to be as described and a full refund given. Returns for other reasons will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Buyer returns may be subject to a restocking fee.
About the Seller
About Pendleburys - the bookshop in the hills
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Marbled boards
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...