HISTORIA BELGICA Nostri Potissimum Temporis Belgii sub Quatuor Burgundis & totidem Austriacis Principibus coniunctionem et gubernationem breviter. Turbas autem, Bella et Mutationes tempore Regis Philippi .. ad annum usque 1598 plenius complectens conscripta .. A.E. Meterano Belga [bound with] BELLI CIVILIS IN BELGIO .. HISTORIA .. Concinnatum a Gaspare Ens L.
by Meteren,Emanuel van (1535-1612) with 2nd Work edited by Gaspar Ens
- very good
- Very Good
Blockley, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abbey Antiquarian Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HISTORIA BELGICA Nostri Potissimum Temporis Belgii sub Quatuor Burgundis & totidem Austriacis Principibus coniunctionem et gubernationem breviter. Turbas autem, Bella et Mutationes tempore Regis Philippi .. ad annum usque 1598 plenius complectens conscripta .. A.E. Meterano Belga [bound with] BELLI CIVILIS IN BELGIO .. HISTORIA .. Concinnatum a Gaspare Ens L.
- Meteren,Emanuel van (1535-1612) with 2nd Work edited by Gaspar Ens
- Engraved title with shipping & battle scenes + folding Map of the Low Countries by by Frans Hogenberg + 22 copperplate portraits
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Place of Publication
- Antwerp] but no place given
- Date Published
- 1598], 1610 but no date given fo
- Netherlands history wars independence Dutch Latin
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Abbey Antiquarian Books
We accept Mastercard or Visa, PayPal, bank transfer (EU) and checks in USD or GBP. Shipping cost is additional to the book price. If your book order is heavy or large, we may contact you to ask for more money for shipping. Books may be returned for refund if not as described in our catalogue entry.
About the Seller
About Abbey Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.