Historians at Work
by Gay, Peter
- Very Good +/Very Good-
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Charing Cross Road Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Historians at Work
- Gay, Peter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- Quantity available
- "First Edition, First Printing"
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Charing Cross Road Booksellers
All book items are guaranted to be as listed, to include condition, if not satisfied return the book in its orginal packaging with an explanation or reason for the return
About the Seller
About Charing Cross Road Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.