Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Historians at Work (Vol. 4)
by Gay, Peter (editor); Cavanaugh, Gerald J. (editor)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY, U.S.A.: Harper & Row, 1975. (1st) Large, heavy book, light and darker blue cloth, silver bright on spine, 411 pages, tiny print size. Essays by Wilhelm Dilthey, Friedrich Meinecke, Eckart Kehr, Henri Pirenne, Lucien Febve, March Bloch and many more. DJ heavy paper, light brown and light green, white back is badly browned, fading and tears to most sides and edges. Fair DJ/Fine book.. First Edition. Cloth. Fine/Fair.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Callaghan Books South (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Historians at Work (Vol. 4)
- Gay, Peter (editor); Cavanaugh, Gerald J. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper & Row
- Place of Publication
- New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- HISTORY GENERAL
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Callaghan Books South
Books may be returned with 5 days for full refund--in same condition as sent.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
New Port Richey, Florida
Ask Seller a Question
About Callaghan Books South
An internet bookstore, we have added 20 books a day to our inventory for a total of more than 40,000, specializing in Poetry, Vietnam Conflict, Native American, Literary Criticism.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]