HISTORICAL ADDRESSES DELIVERED BY HON. SAMUEL CHURCH AND EX. GOV. A.H. HOLLEY October 20, 1841 & July 4, 1876 At the Centennial Celebration in Salisbury, Ct.
by Church, Samuel
Fairfield, New Jersey
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HISTORICAL ADDRESSES DELIVERED BY HON. SAMUEL CHURCH AND EX. GOV. A.H. HOLLEY October 20, 1841 & July 4, 1876 At the Centennial Celebration in Salisbury, Ct.
- Church, Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- Chickering & Axtell
- Place of Publication
- Pittsfield, Mass.
- Date Published
- New England
- Bookseller catalogs
- Connecticut; New England;
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]