by TAYLOR, Tom
- VG/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LOND: Chatto & Windus, 1877. Bound in brown cloth, stamped in golda and black. Some wear to top of spine, but overall tight and clean. The first edition of this book of seven plays by Thomas: The Fool's Revenge, Jeanne Darc, Twist Axe and Crown, Lady Clancarty, Arkwright's Wife, Anne Boleyn and Plot and Passion. Quite scarce in the first edition. . First Edition. Hard Cover. VG/No Jacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- abookshop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Historical Dramas
- TAYLOR, Tom
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Chatto & Windus
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Plays; Drama
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are fully guaranteed and returnable for any or no reason within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
We have been selling books of note (especially literary first editions, poetry and drama) for over 20 years.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]