Historical and Pictorial Review, Barrage Balloon Training Center, United States Army, Camp Tyson, Tennessee, 1942
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed and lightly worn.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Historical and Pictorial Review, Barrage Balloon Training Center, United States Army, Camp Tyson, Tennessee, 1942
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed and lightly worn.
- The Army and Navy Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Date Published
- Camp Tyson, Tennessee History, U.S. Army History, Barrage Balloons, ARMY Training Camps
- Bookseller catalogs
- World War II; Military History;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]