Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Includes List of Authors and Editions Quoted in the Notes, and Index. Fairly heavy set may cost more to ship; please contact us before ordering.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Attic Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of Ancient Egypt. In Two Volumes
- RAWLINSON, George
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Quantity available
- Dodd, Mead
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- History, Egypt
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Attic Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]