Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Gurney & Jackson, 1932. Gurney & Jackson. 1932 1st edition hardback. 235 x 155mm, 502 pages. B/w photos, coloured map. Book Condition: Fair, green boards faded to upper & lower edges, rubbing/bumping to corners/top & base of spine, name/date on endpaper, map intact. Jacket Condition: Fair, rubbing to edges & base of spine, brown marks to edges(tape?), some loss to front & rear and base of spine, repair to title block on spine(title block 'let in'), not clipped. Comments: An early comprehensive bird report/history on the birds of Suffolk compiled by Ticehurst in 1932.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Fair/Fair. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A History of the Birds of Suffolk
- Claud B Ticehurst
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Gurney & Jackson
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]