A History of the British Stalk-eyed Crustacea
by Bell, Thomas
- very good
- Very Good
Arrington, Virginia, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Buteo Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A History of the British Stalk-eyed Crustacea
- Bell, Thomas
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- John Van Voorst
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Crustaceans Stalk-eyed Crustacea Crabs Shrimp, ; Biography, Fiction, Humor
Terms of Sale
TERMS: Orders may be placed by telephone: 434-263-8671, fax: 434-263-4750, or e-mail (email@example.com). We encourage customers to contact us directly to verify availability, condition, and shipping instructions. Prepayment required by check or credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Paypal and money orders; checks require a processing delay. Sales tax will be charged when shipping to Virginia. Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. Please contact us to arrange for returns within 14 days. Expedited services via Priority Mail or United Parcel Service are also available. Shipping and handling charges for foreign orders will be quoted. Global Priority Mail and M-Bags are options. Delivery not guaranteed unless shipped via a traceable, insured method, such as Global Express Mail or UPS.
About the Seller
About Buteo Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.