A HISTORY OF CALVERT COUNTY, MARYLAND
by Stein, Charles Francis
- Very Good+/Very Good
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Shoemaker Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A HISTORY OF CALVERT COUNTY, MARYLAND
- Stein, Charles Francis
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Second Edition
- Charles Francis Stein in Cooperation with The Calvert County Historical Society
- Place of Publication
- Baltimore, MD
- AMERICANA MARYLAND STATE HISTORY MD DESCRIPTION AND TRAVEL CALVERT COUNTY AMERICAN HISTORY UNITED STATES NONFICTION GENERAL ILLUSTRATED PHOTOGRAPHS
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale. E-mail reservations are prefered and strongly recommended. Returns accepted only with prior notification w/in 7 days of receipt and book must be received back in same condition. Shipping costs are only refunded if the book was incorrectly described.
About the Seller
About Shoemaker Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...