(History, Colonial America, Norumbega): Discourse on Western Planting, Written in the Year 1584, By Richard Hakluyt
by Hakluyt, Richard (preface by Leonard Woods, edited with notes by Charltes Deane)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Prime Meridian: Antique Maps & Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- (History, Colonial America, Norumbega): Discourse on Western Planting, Written in the Year 1584, By Richard Hakluyt
- Hakluyt, Richard (preface by Leonard Woods, edited with notes by Charltes Deane)
- Book condition
- First Edition
- John Wilson and Son
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Maine, History, Norumbega, Richard Hakluyt, Colonial America, Indians, Native Americans
- Bookseller catalogs
- H. Books--Travel & Exploration;
Terms of Sale
The Prime Meridian: Antique Maps & Books
We accept cash, check, money order, American Express, Visa, Discover and Mastercard. Virginia sales tax will be added to instate purchases. Shipping charges are billed at cost, and will be added to the invoice. We usually include insurance with the postage, and as a result we do not routinely use media mail. If you wish the book sent via the latter route, it would be at your risk. For heavy items, there may be extra shipping charges. Any item maybe returned (postpaid and carefully packed by purchaser) within 7 days of receipt. We do not generally refund postal charges. Please notify us before sending a return. We do not share customer information with any outside sources; all details and addresses are confidential.
About the Seller
About The Prime Meridian: Antique Maps & Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]