Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
York, PA: The Maple Press Company, 1946. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Fine/No Jacket. Howard Coleman Imhoff. Author inscribed on the half-title Page. Limited edition of 990 copies. Brown lettering & front cover inset pictorial on tan cloth covered boards. Pictorial end papers 4to, 73pp.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- NWJBOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History and Customs of The Amish People
- H. M. J. Klein
- Howard Coleman Imhoff
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- The Maple Press Company
- Place of Publication
- York, PA
- Date published
- nonfiction; Amish customs; signed; history
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2021
Ask Seller a Question
Specializing in signed, rare and out of print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]