The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. A New Edition. In Twelve Volumes
by Gibbon, Edward
- near fine
- Near Fine
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. A New Edition. In Twelve Volumes
- Gibbon, Edward
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- New Edition
- Printed for A. Strahan and T. Caddell, Jun. And W. Davies, in the Strand
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9&f
- Bookseller catalogs
- World History; Fine Bindings; Eighteenth Century;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year