A History of Dover, Massachusetts as a Precinct. Parish, District, and Town. - True First Edition
by Smith, Frank - Signed
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dover, Mass.: Published By the Town, 1897 Green/gilt cloth, clean tight. Inscribed to J. W. C. Gilman With Regards of Frank Smith on fep. Photo frontispiece; Newell's bridge, Willow Street. Narrative History. Foldout map. Streets and Residences. Illustrations pg. xv. Index. 354 pgs. B/w photographs. Foldout Map rear, Reprocuction of the Map of 1831 Excellent Signed copy of Very Rare First edition.. Inscribed by Author(s). First edition- First Printing.. Decorative Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A History of Dover, Massachusetts as a Precinct. Parish, District, and Town. - True First Edition
- Smith, Frank - Signed
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First edition- First Printing.
- Published By the Town
- Place of Publication
- Dover, Mass.
- Date Published
- DOVER MASS MASSACHUSETTS
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]