Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Haunted Bookshop, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A History of England in the Eighteenth Century (Complete in Eight Volumes)
- Lecky, William Edward Hartpole
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- D. Appleton and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Haunted Bookshop, LLC
RETURNS: I will gladly accept returns when returned in "as sold" condition postmarked within 14 days of receipt of shipment. Postage will be refunded only if the return is the result of my error. DEALER DISCOUNT: To bona fide book dealers, I do offer a 10% discount with retail sales tax number. If you qualify, please mention this in your order.
About the Seller
About The Haunted Bookshop, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]