Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
D. Mason & Co, 1885. Hardcover. Very Good/No Dust Jacket. This is a big, oversized, handsome, leather bound book from 1885. This old book is clean, solid and in great shape! This is a large hardcover book with 754 pages including some illustrations. The binding is strong with all pages firmly attached. The pages are in great shape with no writing or tears. The pages show some light soiling. The title page shows 1885 as the only date. The front cover is a little loose with a three inch closed tear along the lower front hinge. The leather covers and spine have bright gold lettering. The leather covers also show some light edgewear and light soiling. Overall, this old book is clean and solid with minimal signs of age., We always ship in a sturdy cardboard box!
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- This Old Book (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of Essex County New York
- H.P. Smith
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- D. Mason & Co
- Date published
- New York
Terms of Sale
This Old Book
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]