Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of a Fishing Trip. Written to Order by the Keeper of the Records.
- [Lowery, F.W.]
- 1/4 cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Very good +
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition, First Edition
- [Privately Printed]
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]