Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London.: Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, & Green., 1863. xl, 359pp, frontis portrait, 401pp. Original brown cloth, some wear at the spine ends, joints weak. A reading copy.. Hardcover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The History of Girolamo Savonarola and of His Times. 2 Volumes.
- Villari, Pasquale
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, & Green.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Girolamo Savonarola.
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Biography;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]