Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Self Published. Good+ in Fair dust jacket. 1976. First Edition. Hardcover. Signed, inscribed and dated by author under his picture. First edition. Hard cover published in 1976. Blue covers with gilt lettering on spine and front. Upper and bottom front corners are bumped and wrinkled, and upper back corner is bumped toward front. Spine is slighlty cocked. Side edge of pages has some small stains. DJ is faded along spine, has small tears and creasing along edges, and is stained with some scuffing. DJ is in acceptable condition.; 9.13 X 6.57 X 1.11 inches; 191 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of Halifax, Massachusetts
- Baker, Guy S
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Fair dust jacket
- First Edition
- Self Published
- Date published
- Halifax, Massachusetts, American History, Plymouth County, Genealogy
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in Good or Very Good condition, although no...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]