HISTORY OF THE INDUCTIVE SCIENCES, From the Earliest to the Present Times, In Three Volumes.
by Whewell, Rev. William 1794-1866
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- HISTORY OF THE INDUCTIVE SCIENCES, From the Earliest to the Present Times, In Three Volumes.
- Whewell, Rev. William 1794-1866
- Book condition
- London: John W. Parker, West Strand, 1837.
- Bookseller catalogs
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the... [More]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]