The history of the Lithuanian Nation and its present National Aspirations
by Jusaitis, Kunigas Antanas
- See description
Hay on Wye, Herefordshire
Standard Delivery: 8 to 25 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Translated from the Lithuanian. Lithuanian Catholic Truth Society. Philadelphia. 1918. 8vo. ix, 156pp. Folding facsimile letter from Woodrow Wilson to Rev A M Milukas American Relief Fund for Lithuanian War Sufferers. Original decorative cloth, white lettering a little faded. Slightly toned. Corners bumped. Signature of Blanche A Fuller to ffep. Stamp of Albert Eugene Lawson Jr to imprim.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Paul Haynes Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The history of the Lithuanian Nation and its present National Aspirations
- Jusaitis, Kunigas Antanas
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Lithuanian Catholic Truth Society
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Travel and Exploration; History;
Terms of Sale
Paul Haynes Rare Books
We hope to describe items accurately, and any purchase may be returned if it does not correspond with the description, on condition that postal arrangements for return are confirmed as soon as possible with us in advance of return.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. All items are fully insured during transit, a signature will be required on delivery. Heavier items and multi volume sets may incur a commensurate increase in the postage cost.
Regrettably, European customers may find that there may be delays in delivery due to the Brexit chaos. We regret that we cannot be responsible for taxes or duties imposed in the customer's country.
About the Seller
About Paul Haynes Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]