THE HISTORY OF MAURICE, Count SAXE, Field-Marshal of the French Forces, Duke Elect of COURTLAND and SEMIGALLIA... [Complete in Two Volumes: Vol. I and Vol. II]
by Anon ["An Officer of Distinction"]
- very good
- Very Good
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- R. Hart Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE HISTORY OF MAURICE, Count SAXE, Field-Marshal of the French Forces, Duke Elect of COURTLAND and SEMIGALLIA... [Complete in Two Volumes: Vol. I and Vol. II]
- Anon ["An Officer of Distinction"]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- First English-Language Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 16mo - over 5¾ - 6¾
- BIOGRAPHY MILITARY HISTORY MAURICE COUNT SAXE WAR EUROPE TREATY OF UTRECHT BATTLE SIEGES PRAGUE ASCHAFFENBURG FONTENOY LAWFELDT BERGEN-OF-ZOOM SCOTLAND INVASION PORT L'ORIENT
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography; Military & Warfare;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
R. Hart Books
Books will be reserved for a maximum of 5 days; returns may be made within 10 days by prior arrangement, pre-paid, if not as described.
About the Seller
About R. Hart Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year