A HISTORY OF NEW YORK FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THE END OF
by IRVING, Washington
- See description
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Boston Book Company (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A HISTORY OF NEW YORK FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THE END OF
- IRVING, Washington
- Book condition
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Boston Book Company
15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Boston Book Company
Established in 1979, Boston Book Company offers rare and interesting books in a broad range of subjects. Our areas of particular expertise: Japanese artist books of all eras, East Asian art in general, photographica, local history, women's books, English and American literature..
We are always eager to learn something new.... Every collector brings a novel approach to our shared love of books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Tipped In
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...