The History of Paediatrics: The Progress of the Study of Diseases of Children Up to the End of the XVIIIth Century
by Still, George Frederic
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards lightly rubbed.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The History of Paediatrics: The Progress of the Study of Diseases of Children Up to the End of the XVIIIth Century
- Still, George Frederic
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards lightly rubbed.
- Quantity available
- Dawsons of Pall Mall
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PEDIATRICS, History Of Medicine
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.