Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LACY, Charles De Lacy. The History of the Spur. London: The Connoisseur (Otto Ltd.), . 1st ed. 4to. 81pp. Frontis., illus., plates. Orig. gilt-pictorial cloth. Light wear to spine ends and corners, front inner hinge starting, private library stamps to front endpapers, else very good. History of the development of spurs.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- George S. MacManus Company (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History of the Spur
- LACY, Charles De Lacy
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ARMOR, COSTUME, HORSES, GEN AM
Terms of Sale
George S. MacManus Company
We accept VS or MC or we will hold for a check. Books may be returned with the original packing slip within 7 days. Domestic Shipping via UPS is $5.00 for 1st volume, $2.50 for each additional volume. International rates given upon request.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Bryn Mawr,, Pennsylvania
Ask Seller a Question
About George S. MacManus Company
Our inventory of over 45,000 catalogued titles focuses primarily on 18th and 19th century Americana with specialities such as Voyages and Travels, Local Histories, Indians and the West and the Civil War. Also included in our collection are English and American literary first editions, Limited Edition Club selections and Books about Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]