Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
J. B. Lippincott & Co.. 1875. Hardcover. Hard cover published in 1875 by J. B. Lippincott. No DJ. Brown covers with black border lines and design of a horse on front, gilt lettering and design of a horse on spine, and embossed border lines and design of a horse on back. Spine and top edges of covers have faded. Corners are slightly bumped, with some wear. Ends of spine are bent over and frayed some. Inside front cover has a bookplate from a previous owner, and front endpaper has a handwritten name at top. First several pages and cellophane sheet have age spots and some foxing. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Inside the Covers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- History, Treatment, and Diseases of the Horse
- Youatt, William
- Book condition
- J. B. Lippincott & Co.
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Inside the Covers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]