History of Walworth County, Wisconsin, containing an Account of its Settlement, Growth, Development and Resources...its Cities, Tows and Villages...War Record...Portraits of Prominent Men and Early Settlers....
by Butterfield, C. W. et al
- Good/No Jacket
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bookworks (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- History of Walworth County, Wisconsin, containing an Account of its Settlement, Growth, Development and Resources...its Cities, Tows and Villages...War Record...Portraits of Prominent Men and Early Settlers....
- Butterfield, C. W. et al
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- Western Historical Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Wisconsin, Local History, Regional History
- 8½" by 10"
Terms of Sale
All books are subject to prior sale, though we make every effort to keep our inventory current. Books are returnable within ten days with prior notification. We will request extra shipping for large books and sets going to addresses outside the United States.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]