Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
by Fay, Stephen; Chester, Lewis; and Linklater, Magrus
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, NY: Viking, 1972 Hard Cover. Very Good/Very Good. First Edition. Private Press. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. ISBN: 670-37430-x. 310 pages. The public account of how Clifford Irving perpetrated the literary hoax of the century has been a jumble of headlines and theories. The complete history was never told until this book was published. Book is extremely well kept with very little wear apparent. DJ has slight rubbing on edges.. F. Hardcover.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- River Run Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fay, Stephen; Chester, Lewis; and Linklater, Magrus
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- Dust Jacket Included
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York, NY: Viking, 1972
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
- HUGHES-IRVING AFFAIR 670-37430-X B1
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
River Run Books
Full refund on all books, if damaged in shipment or not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About River Run Books
on line only
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]