Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
by Stephen Fay
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Viking, 1972. Book. Fine. Cloth. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Fine copy in a near-fine price clipped jacket. Nice copy..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Bergman Books ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Stephen Fay
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Howard Hughes
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Jeff Bergman Books ABAA/ILAB
All books may be returned for any reason.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Fort Lee, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Bergman Books ABAA/ILAB
25 Year Book Dealer.Modern First Editions.Signed Copies, Pulitzer Prize Winners,Booker Winners,First Books and Classics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]