In Hoc Volumine Habentur Haec. Cornucopiae, sive linguae Latinae comentarii diligentissime recofniti: atque ex archetypo emendati
by PEROTTI, Niccolò [1429-1480]
- See description
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Hoc Volumine Habentur Haec. Cornucopiae, sive linguae Latinae comentarii diligentissime recofniti: atque ex archetypo emendati
- PEROTTI, Niccolò [1429-1480]
- Book condition
- [Colophon on Y7v:] Venice: In Aedibus Aldi, Et Andreae Soceri, November 1513 [but dated May 1517 on K8r].
- Date published
- 16TH-CENTURY LANGUAGE WINE VITICULTURE CLASSICS
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and are shipped in a timely manner. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. or 2.2 lbs. If your book order is heavy or oversized, , we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. All shipments valued at over $200 must be shipped via Canada Post or courier. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
About the Seller
About D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- A term used in bookbinding, where a gathering of sheets is folded at the middle, then bound into the binding together. The...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...[more]