Hoffa's Man : The Rise and Fall of Jimmy Hoffa as Witnessed by His Strongest Arm
by Franco, Joseph; Hammer, Richard
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nooks Of Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hoffa's Man : The Rise and Fall of Jimmy Hoffa as Witnessed by His Strongest Arm
- Franco, Joseph; Hammer, Richard
- Book condition
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Prentice Hall
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- HOFFA JIMMY 1913 1975 TRUE CRIME GENERAL JOE FRANCO HOFFA'S MAN FIRST EDITIONS SIGNED BIOGRAPHY TEAMSTERS MOB UNIONS LABOR CORRUPTION EXTORTION ROBERT KENNEDY JUSTICE DEPARTMENT COLLECTIBLE BOOKS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Nonfiction; Biography; Signed;
Terms of Sale
Nooks Of Books
Payment Methods Accepted:
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card, and checks or money orders made out to Jeffrey C. Wright. You can also, if you like, make your payment -- credit card or bank transfer -- through Paypal.com (Acct name: email@example.com).
Dealers who are otherwise members of prestigious bookselling organizations should know that you can\'t grade a book Fine if it\'s remaindered; nor can a dustjacket be graded Fine that is price-clipped. And yet we see this sort of thing -- more and more -- and from all manner of establishments. It reflects poorly on the industry.
Thus, we recommend that any prospective online customer insist on a thorough description (such as are issued through these Nooks) for any collectible item. We\'re well-versed, here, in the grading process and we do so fairly if not conservatively.
We understand all too well the hesitancy of some collectors to make their purchases online, particularly in such cases where books are scarce or costly. We, therefore, stress the integrity in these Nooks. Your satisfaction is guaranteed, or all costs you\'ve incurred will be refunded -- no questions asked -- providing the book is returned to us in the same condition within two weeks.
Though most booksellers are quite professional and know how to properly handle their wares, I\'ve noticed (being a book-buyer, too) that many online shops can be slipshod and amateurish in their shipping practices. This being so, we\'d like to assure you: when you buy from us the item will be nicely and securely presented. It will be gift-wrapped, sealed in a plastic bag to protect it against water damage, encased in bubble wrap and/or foam \'peanuts\' and boxed. We ship books out the way we like to receive them. Except, perhaps, in the rare occasion of an inexpensive reading copy, I\'d not think of consigning a book from these Nooks to the hard knocks of the postal system in a simple bubble-mailer. You won\'t get that shoddy handling here.
It is our policy to pay the insurance for any purchase over $200.00. Should you like to provide your own insurance for less of a sum, the cost is $1.30 for $50.00 of coverage, $2.20 for $100.00, and $3.20 for up to $200.00 of coverage. Insurance, in such cases, is suggested (simply state your preference in the comments segment during checkout) as we cannot be responsible for books that are lost in transit.
About the Seller
About Nooks Of Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Business, Economics & Industry Labor
- History Western History United States History
- Social Sciences Outlaws, Bandits & Criminals True Crime
- Social Sciences Ethnic Groups Jewish Studies Ethnic Biography
- Politics, Government and Law
- Biography & Essays Biography & Memoirs