The Holy Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
George E Eyre and William Spottiswoode, 1111. An undated but Victorian pocket Bible (14cm or 5 1/2 inches high) in black leather Yapp binding and gilt page edges. 730pp in very small print. Internally clean and robustly bound; only minor shelfwear to the covers.. Full-Leather. Good. 24mo - over 5" - 5¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- zarak books (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Holy Bible Containing the Old and New Testaments
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- George E Eyre and William Spottiswoode
- Bookseller catalogs
- Bibles, Hymn Books, Books of Prayer;
- 24mo - over 5" - 5¾" tall
Terms of Sale
I can only accept credit card payments through Biblio. I accept payment through Paypal. I can also accept payment by cheque or cash in sterling, Euros or US dollars. I operate a no argument returns policy.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About zarak books
I am a general, internet only, bookshop with books on almost every subject, with no real specialisms. About a fifth of my stock is in unread new condition including over a thousand Advanced Reading copies.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- yapp binding
- A limp bound book where fore edges of the front and rear covers extend beyond the front and back of the book to ... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.