The Holy Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments, together with the Apocrypha: Translated Out of the Original Tongues, and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised, with A Brief Concordance [Authorised/KJV version]
by [Bibles - King James]
- very good
- Very Good
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
praise the lord,
really everyone must read bible,
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- St. Wulfstans Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Holy Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments, together with the Apocrypha: Translated Out of the Original Tongues, and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and Revised, with A Brief Concordance [Authorised/KJV version]
- [Bibles - King James]
- Leather Bound
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity Available
- Printed and Published by M. Carey & Son
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- American Bible King James KJV Mott abolitionist slavery 19th
Terms of Sale
St. Wulfstans Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About St. Wulfstans Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....